(and if he's flirting with you in his special own guy-way,..
A lot depends on the type of guy and his individual personality..)
These are tough to crack sometimes...
- He'll look at you, until you turn around, then boom, he's looking the other way.
- You may 'feel' like he's watching you - but he's hard to catch at it
- He may do something physical - like grab you in a play way, poke you, play with your hair...
- (Remember when you were really young and the guy you liked punched you or tackled you?)
- He may be working really hard to pay attention to you, but doesn't quite know how...
- He may ask a friend of yours about you - he'll say it's just for "friend of mine" that wants to know about you.
- He talks to everybody else - but when you're around he turns silent, or chokes up.
- You seem to accidentally bump into him a lot of different places.
- He may not say a word to you, but he shows up in the same line, at the same movie, etc.
- He'll give you a little smile from across the room, but if you get near, he won't look up.
- Basically - the BIG clue is that his behavior changes when you're around (compared to when he's around his buds or other girls).
- DEAD Giveaway - when you talk to him he turns red.
Bingo....!! you can pack that puppy up and take him home...)